By now, you may have heard about a product sold by StemCultures called StemBeads FGF2. StemBeads FGF2 is an innovative reagent created to help keep the culture environment more stable by encapsulating growth factors and releasing them at a constant level over time. It has been known for some time, that growth factors are unstable, and our product was the first to fix this instability thus offering researchers some unique benefits:
- Time Savings – with StemBeads you change media less
- Money Savings – same idea, with StemBeads you change media less, so you buy less of it
- Better Cultures – when the growth factor levels are constant, the cells are better and more homogeneous
- Flexibility – no need to change to a new media to get weekends off, just add StemBeads FGF2 to your current media of choice
- Normal Protein (Not Mutated Form) – StemBeads FGF2 release the normal, full-length protein, not a mutated sequence generated to be more stable
Therefore, if you are frustrated with feeding your cells every day with growth factors that are not stable and are looking for a solution, give StemBeads FGF2 a shot. No new medias, no strange mutant proteins, just a growth factor in a bead.
Just bead it and enjoy your weekend.